Fabricare Draperies, Inc is pleased to be able to offer our clients products and materials that are environmentally safe, have eco-friendly properties and have met Oeko-Tex Standard 100. (A number of our fabrics have been manufactured from recycled clear plastic bottles.) As more and more products become available in the textile market place, we will make our clients aware of these additional choices and options.
All fabrics offered by Fabricare Draperies, Inc meet or exceed NFPA 701 (2004) standards. A number of our cubicle fabrics are inherently anti-microbial while many others are topically treated.
In addition to offering “Green” products, we at Fabricare Draperies, Inc make serious efforts to maintain an environmentally responsible workplace. We support a substantial number of conservation organizations and actively “reduce, re-use, and recycle”.
- Fabricate and install custom hard and soft window treatments using flame retardant fabrics and materials.
- Manufacture hospital, ship and health facility privacy curtains
- Supply and install vertical and horizontal window blinds as well as energy saving solar shades
- Provide and install motorized drapery and shading systems
- Provide design assistance and expertise in handling time sensitive requirements as well as difficult to treat drapery and shading systems
- Fabricate and install bordered cubicle curtains as well as “snap attached mesh” curtains
- Fabricate and install theater and video production draperies and tracks
- Event and conference pipe draperies, table covers and table skirting.
Our emphasis has been on manufacturing quality products that meet and /or exceed client expectations. As a result of our efforts we were awarded the Small Business Administration “Administrator’s Award for Excellence” and have been recognized for our reputation of quality service, ethical business practices and the ability to complete difficult and/or rush orders.